2010 LAMB CARAVAN CAST

2010 LAMB CARAVAN CAST
"Jack and the Beanstalk"

Thursday, August 26, 2010

The LAMB Caravan 2010 is preparing for the big trip...

We are just a couple weeks away from "take off" and the cast and I are busy doing some brush up rehearsals.   I started packing our travel needs and put them in The BOX--(no, not A box....The BOX Theatre. ) This tour will not demand as much space in the van as last year's!  Hallelujah as the kids are already telling me that they will be bringing lots of homework for the drive. Travel arrangements are coming together very nicely and our hotel/motel accommodations are just about finalized.   We are ending up with 2 days off during our journey...but I am sure that we will fill that with adventure as we did last year.  I heard that Jamestown has this HUGE buffalo.........
Mrs. Diana Wooley....."tour guide"

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your comments.....

Last year's Tour Blog