2010 LAMB CARAVAN CAST

2010 LAMB CARAVAN CAST
"Jack and the Beanstalk"

Sunday, September 12, 2010

View our First Sunday

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/BH4gZ3AZ

Great day....extremely relaxing and just what the "doctor ordered".   From what I am told,  a lot of homework was completed today.   We went to the Frontier Village in Jamestown and a slide show of that event can be found by clicking on the above link.   I am not savvy enough to figure out how to get it on or blog.   Where is Alissa Walker when I need her?   Oh, that's right....in Chicago.   See, you are missed!
The kids are writing a blog about their "version" of today's events.   We are performing Monday at the Reiland Center at Jamestown College.   That performance is at 7 p.m. and right after that we are packing up and heading for Aberdeen and the White House Inn.   We wanted to get to Aberdeen the night before so that Lauren, Jack and Grace could have a tour of Reed's favorite place in the world.....Storyland.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Look at you guys hitting the open road and having a blast! I wish I could help you with the pictures, but I am not even sure I remember how we did it last year! Storybook Land is magical. I hope you all love it as much as we did last year! Also, I miss you guys. Seeing the pictures makes me very nostalgic, but I know you are having a blast and dominating every single performance! Keep having fun and continue to keep us up to date!

    Alissa

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your comments.....

Last year's Tour Blog